Looking for Mid-Level .NET Developer to join our application development team
We’d love to have you in our hiring process if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience working on complex applications or systems as a developer
- Relevant degree or certification
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET framework; .NET Core
- Hands-on experience with C#
- MS SQL / Mongo DB knowledge
- Experience using Visual Studio TFS/Azure DevOps/GIT
- You can communicate in English
- You are fluent in Hungarian
Even better if you have experience with:
- Microservice architecture / Docker /Swarm- Kubernetes Kafka / Hangfire
We work with new versions, we expect creative, logical thinking and ability to work independently.
Majority of our developers are Full stack, but we welcome strong frontend or backend developers as well.
The question is if you’d like to:
- Participate in system design – at Avander this in not just done by the BAs
- Become an expert in any of our Tech Stack, and support other colleagues in them
- Participate in Sprint planning, take on commitments together
- Set Dev tasks to committed
- Plan and participate in build and release management
Does what we provide match your expectations?
- Flexible work hours
- 3 days Home Office / week
- Support for training and professional development
- Office in the city (13th district)
- Csocsó (not just for decoration)
- Support for travel to the office
- Notebook + monitor
- Dog friendly office
Open Company Program
Come and get to know us better through our open company program.
As part of our hiring process, you are welcome to choose one of the following:
Send your application to job[at]avander.hu!